Our Vision is
to be the leading club in Cumbria across all ages and strokes,
- to be in the top 5 clubs in the North West,
- to be admired by our Competitors for our skills, work ethic & attitude.
- to produce exceptional individuals
We aim to take a squad to National Championships each year, consistently making multiple finals, and achieving medals across a broad range of strokes and distances. We aim to produce International champions.
Cockermouth Swimming Club only has 40 competitive swimmers but the commitment of the coaches and swimmers helps them to achieve exceptional performances. There is a strong team ethos supporting and encourage each other at all ages to be the best they can be.
- Jacob Leach (Para Swimmer S8) Joins Luke Greenbank on Commonwealth Games Team
- GB Para select Jacob Leach for World Para Championships in Mexico
- Youth Commonwealth Gold, Silver and Bronze Medalist - Edward Baxter
- World Junior Record holder for 200 Bk & top 10 World Ranking - Luke Greenbank
- 8th Best Male Club at British Summer Championships, 3 Gold, 3 Silver and 3 Bronze Medals
- 4 International competitors in 2015!
- Cumbria Club Champions 2015
- European Junior Championships Gold in 200m Backstroke 2014
- Fastest male in UK for 200m Backstroke, at only 16yr Old!